OK, I know I am super-late with this. Whoops! Can you blame me? We were in California and Avery’s crawling all over the place… I rarely have a free second to write anything, and if I do it at home, Avery wants to join and his contributions are along the lines of, “o23rt90AFGI1292348ER][rwGN.” Which in so many letters is him slamming on the keyboard because – hey, it’s fun.
Anyways… to the stats! May was another busy month. Here’s the recap for May:
1 Award! We were nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
21 Visitors googled ‘ratnam residence’ to find us last month (it was 10 last month). Some other terms people googled to find us:
- “bikinis after 40″ (which brought them to this).
- “how to build a army crawl thing” (which brought them to this)
- “gentle rain paint” (which brought them to this or this)
54 Countries checked us out in April, alone!
Top Countries: #1 US. #2 Germany. #3 Canada. #4 UK. #5 South Africa
75 Followers. That’s 20 more than last month! Hello newbies & thanks for reading
3,043 Blog visits – a record! 150+ more visits than last month!
Most Popular Posts in May:
- FIT IN 40: BEFORE & AFTER. I finished my personal 40 day challenge to get fit to wear a bikini our our trip to Costa Rica & shared the ‘after’ picture.
- VACATION COSTA RICA. We took our first trip away from Avery to attend a friend’s wedding in Costa Rica and it turned into a nice getaway vacation for us.
- ALL DECKED OUT. We got our tax return and used a portion of it to build a deck!
- BABY’S STAY-CATION. Avery spent some quality time with family while we were in Costa Rica.
- ANNIVERSARY CAKE TOPPER This month marked our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! We celebrated with some cake smashing!
1 number of weeks Avery did his ‘Army Crawl‘ before it turned into a full-fledged crawl! We thought he was really into everything last month, but coming into June, he can pull up on furniture and pull down things in reach!
1 we took one family trip to the park down the street on a weekend. We try to do it a few times a week after we get home. We’ve met other neighbors, so it’s been great meeting other parents – we got invited to a Brazilian BBQ the other day!
2 Avery is a new Stage-2 Carseat!
3 We have lost three of Avery’s socks. I go shopping in the store and the lady points out he only has one sock on. Thanks. I’m not surprised. He kicks them off, just like his shoes. He even lost a sock at the Zoo!
4 We put Avery’s 4 bumpers back in his crib because he kept moving around so much, now that he is mobile, and kept bonking his head.
5 Days Avery spent with family while we were away on vacation.
1 date night this month. We had stayed home with some glasses of wine and a game of Monopoly!
2 Flags sit in our new stump flower bed on – we made on Memorial Day Weekend.
3 I made a special shout out to New Duds this month, highlighting three orders I made with them for custom t-shirts.
4 Avery gave me a L-O-V-E picture frame (4 pictures, one of each letter & him) for my first Mother’s Day.
40 My Fit-in-40 challenge was a little sweeter when I made Apple Baklava, a recipe from my friend at Dare to Desert – YUM!
81 we budgeted $1,000.00 for our new deck and only went over by $81…even after we bought a new grill!
What projects and family activities do you have planned for this coming month? We are adding lights to our deck, going on a weekend vacation in Western Mass for Father’s Day, and baby-proofing our house! Did you missed our previous recaps? - January, February, March, April