This week, Grammy’s in town! Avery’s daycare is closed for the week (they need a vacation too!), so what better excuse to have Grammy down to visit! And what even a better time to take advantage of all the to-do things that keep piling up than when you have a full-time, live-in Grammy!
While Avery is busy with Grammy this week, here’s a list of things I want to get accomplished this week. I may be a little ambitious, but we’ll recap at the end of the week and see how much we actually got done!
1. CLEAN! I never get a free second to do more than a quick pick-up or sweep in a room, so every room in the house really needs to be dusted, swept, mopped, the works!
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Avery’s Room
2. ORGANIZE! The growing pile of extra stuff in the basement is beyond a disaster… time to put things in their place so we can easily access them and all of Avery’s stuff he’s outgrown (tear) is packed away properly.
3. WORK! I’ve been swamped at work and limited to when I can work overtime to get caught up on stuff… I plan on working late/early a few days to get some OT in and catch up on work, while of coarse earning some extra moolah!
4. PAINT! There are a bunch of small patch-up paint projects around the house I would love to just wrap up.
5. PICTURES! We have a growing collection of new pictures that aren’t printed or have a frame. I’d love to go frame shopping, print them, and find a home on a wall in the house.
I think that’s enough to keep me busy. Let’s see how much I can get done…wish me luck!
If you had a week to catch up on misc things around the house, what would be on your Honey-Do-List?