7 days. I can’t believe I only have a week left of my FIT in 40 health kick. After 33 days of watching what I eat, and working out as much as I can, I feel better about myself. I got a compliment today at work – someone asked if I did Atkins or something, since I looked so thin. I was flattered, and proud to say it was just due to hard work and dedication.
That definitely added to my confidence level -which, by the way, has gone way up after a day of shopping for a bathing suit! I tried on 3 suits, and the second was the winner. It’s not polka dot, but I felt pretty good in it. I’m actually excited to wear it on vacation…
Here’s an update on my progress:
- Day: 33
- Days to Go: 7
- Weight Loss: 3lbs-ish. The weight loss was never a goal… but it’s nice to know I chipped a few numbers off the scale – especially since the number on the scale is a lot less than pre-Avery!
- Daily Calorie Net: 1400-ish. I haven’t been logging calories every day, but I do say no to lots of things (chips, sweets, etc) and make sure my portion size isn’t crazy.
- Guilty Pleasures: I had a soft serve ice cream over the weekend… but I shared it… so it wasn’t that bad
- Exercise Frequency: 4-5 times/wk. I try to squeeze in at least 15-20 minutes at home with Avery – the weather hasn’t been cooperating, but when it does, we will do more strolling.
- Bikini Confidence: 8 out of 10. I’m actually excited to wear it instead of freaked out.
- Motivational Picture: Here it is – the ‘goal’ bikini. I’ll share pictures of me in it when we get back from vacation, but for now, here’s an image of it all by it’s lonesome.
Does it look familliar? It looks like the ‘petite’ option from my last post. I decided on the bikini because it works best with my body type and I think I’ll wear my stretch marks proudly
How is your bathing suit confidence? Are you getting in shape for summer? What are your secrets to a beach-ready body?