This blogging thing is still new to me – but apparently I’m doing something right, because we’ve been nominated for another award! In March we were nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. This month, our new friend Mars at HereIsMars nominated us for the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA)!
As with the last award, I had to do a littler research too see what this award was all about…
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, lets get to business and uphold our duties… First, a big thanks to Mars at HereIsMars for the nomination! Next, things about myself:
- I broke my foot from walking into a wall. Give me a break – I was playing flashlight tag and wearing flip flops.
- I had my tonsils removed when I was 4. And I actually remember the flavor of the gas stuff I had to breath in that put me out. Strawberry.
- I haven’t grown (in height) since 5th grade. And in 5th grade, I was the second tallest in my class!
- I can never decide if I like my hair short or long. I had it long for our wedding, but then I cut it before our honeymoon. Now it’s getting long again and I’m not sure if I should cut it…
- My favorite meal is Potato Cheese And Hotdog. A family recipe I’ll have to share someday.
- I love surprises. I think I love planning, making, and giving surprises the best. I’ve surprised Vinay with birthday parties and my parents with an anniversary party, and recently, my coworker for her 50th.
- I am VERY ticklish. Vinay can move in for a tickle and before he even touches me, I can’t help scream!
- Dare To Desert “Go-to spot for easy treats, desserts with flair, party ideas, decorating tips, crazy molecular concoctions, and even those ever-elusive healthier options. “
- Run Aroung My Blog “Eat, Sleep, Run, Repeat… Oh, and raising a family.”
- Two T in VT “…preconception to pregnancy, baby and beyond.”
- The Diary of A Reluctant Mother “Definitely Not Your Typical Mommy Blog. Dedicated to making your world a little funnier with my own personal misery, misguidance, and delusion”
- Sixtine and the Little Things “…amateur photographer, parenting, and the little things in life that matter.”
- Bachs by the Beach “Lifestyle blog of family updates, housing projects, cooking and recipes, parenting topics…”
- A Goode House “A mid-century modern home renovation.”
- Arryn Vogan Pottery “For the love of pottery and crystalline glazing”
- Chasing Fulfillment “…Chronicle our lives together, among other random things”
- Arkadian Belle Woods “Home is where the heart is…”
- Yazmincruz! “It’s all about Fashion, Design, Homes, Architecture, Traveling, Kids and lots of other cool stuff…“
- Parenting Is Funny “Parents: you can’t take them anywhere. And here’s why! (Last names have been omitted to protect the embarrassed.)”
Chasing Butterflies & Doing Whorlybirds “An Everyday Blog: Homeschooling, Faith, and Life”
- A Detailed House “For those with a refined eye …”
- Cult Fit “Random workouts… Random results”
And that concludes my honorary duties… until the next award… (OK my head’s getting a little too big)…